When it comes to career coaching, the Highlands Company is the multiple of many parts – the world’s finest assessment of natural abilities, technical and customer assistance second to none, sophisticated training programs in personal and professional development and team building, and – perhaps, most important of all – the more than 200 Certified Highlands Affiliates who are trained and experienced in career coaching.
Highlands Affiliates are trained in the fundamental issues of career management and career development – they are trained to guide you in time management, stress reduction, improving your communication skills, developing your leadership skills, problem solving, decision making and project planning.
Questions to Ask Yourself When Considering
- What career issues are on my mind?
- What career decisions do I have to face?
- What are my plans for future career development?
- What careers are best suited to my abilities? to my skills?
- What am I most interested in?
- What do I want to achieve over the next 10 years?
- How well am I balancing work and family?
- Am I happy in my work?
- Do I feel the urge to make a career change?
- Are my abilities and skills being used effectively?
- How connected do I feel to my fellow workers? my family?
- Have my values changed? Are they consistent with my work?
- What are my goals for the next 10 years of my life? 20 years?
If these questions are troubling you, our Affiliates can help you find the answers. They will provide career coaching which includes a detailed review of your natural abilities, plus the tools and insights to guide you in career planning and career development.
One-on-one career coaching is meant to respond to your unique needs. A highly trained Highlands Affiliate will guide you through the process. Coaching starts with a two-hour consultation during which you and our Affiliate will discuss and analyze your results on the Highlands Ability Battery and the other seven factors that should be considered in career planning. The career coaching can continue as long as you want or need it.
Find out how Highlands can help you in exploring a new career, a career change, or career development options that will lead you to a rich and rewarding work life.
If you are a career counselor or career coach, find out how Highlands can help you to achieve better results for your clients.
Click here to return to Your Career & Highlands