How well do you really know yourself?
Are you motivated by your own vision or do you work better on a team?
Are you proactive in team building?
Are you interested in leadership development?
Do you enjoy moving from project to project or do you prefer a single long-term goal?
How well do you react to stress on the job?
Do you think aloud or do you keep your thoughts to yourself?
Are you able to start a new task and see it through to its conclusion?
Are you able to deal with abstractions, or do you prefer to work with tools and machinery?
The answers to these questions may be the keys to your ideal job or career and to your sense of personal fulfillment.
- What do you do easily and well?
- What are your best career choices?
- Do you need career guidance or career counseling?
- Are you ready to make a career change?
- How do you use your inner creativity to standout at problem solving?
- How do you capitalize on your inner strengths?
- How do you get better organized and become more efficient?
- How do you think and perform like a team leader?
- Would you profit from personal or executive coaching?
Let the Highlands Ability Battery™, gold standard among student assessment tools, lead you to the answers.
To complete the Highlands Ability Battery and Feedback, contact a Highlands Affiliate by clicking here.
Or Call 1-800-373-0083. Ask for Kim Mumola.
Return to Introduction